Sunday, January 5, 2014

Peaceful Morning

Morning friends, took this picture here at The Briar Patch on a snowy Sunday morning. Although we are all tucked in for the winter, we are making big plans for spring, putting up a new building and filling it with primitives. Purposeful clutter I like to call it. I have been collecting all during these long winter days. I have a collection of beautiful old quilts, all I suspect are around no less that 50 years old and beautifully pieced together by loving hands. I have all sizes of crocks and yellow ware bowls to offer you,  one of my favorite things.  Our new building will be big enough to hold larger pieces of furniture, chairs,  cupboards and pie safes. I just can't wait to go shopping for those! I hope you will plan on visiting us in the spring and see all the new treasures we have to offer. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment